Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally A Gold Medal

Erin's U13 Recreational Soccer team took the season undefeated. They received trophy's and gold medals for their accomplishments. Erin played several positions for the team including goal and striker. She scored some goals this season, and blocked some goals as goalie. I feel bad that I only got to watch two of her games because of scheduling conflicts with Elijah and Allysa playing competitive soccer. It's just one of the bad parts about being the oldest. If everyone else has something going on you get dropped of for your games and left to enjoy time with your friends, but nobody gets to see you play.

I wish I could clone myself and not have to miss important events in my children's lives, but at least I get to celebrate their victories with them.

Signed,

One proud Dad.

1 comment:

Alise said...

That's wonderful for Erin! You deserve to be proud parents!