Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Exciting Week

This has been a very eventful week in my life. I am speaking with a Pastor about taking on a youth pastor position at his church. I am excited about the possibility, but not going to be disappointed if he choses a different person for the position. I have given it over to God and his timing. It has been a dream of mine to be a youth pastor since leading campfire services at a youth camp when I was thirteen. I am also trying to start a U13 girls soccer team for the Rolla Area Home School Athletics Association (RHAA) with a first tournament coming up the end of November.

I know it sounds like a lot to put on my plate, but I love staying busy. Be praying for my and my family as we are trying to do what we feel God is calling us too. We will be meeting the pastor of the church this Sunday and having lunch with his family. I am very excited about the opportunity.

No comments: