Monday, January 4, 2021

Moving to Wordpress

Dear Readers,

I have made a tough decision to move my blog from blogger to WordPress. In the recent events of censorship on platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, I was fearful of being censored on my own blog and website if I continued to use a platform managed by Google.  Google is one of the offending companies in the onslaught of web censorship and for the safety of my content I have made the decision to make a move.  In the coming weeks you will see new content posted on my new WordPress site at https://techshepherd.tk  

I have also migrated a majority of the content from my personal research site to the new free servers.  I am sorry for the change as I know I have at least a few followers on here.  I may post links to articles here for a little while longer, but the plan is to retire the blog as soon as feasible.

Thanks for reading.

Scott

 

No comments: